s_feehan
s_feehan, Computer Repairer
Experience:  11 years of repair, 3+ in a professional setting
69400341

HI THERE. IVE GOT AN EPSON SX130 PRINTER AND IM TRYING TO

Customer Question

HI THERE. I'VE GOT AN EPSON SX130 PRINTER AND I'M TRYING TO PRINT WORK OFF FOR MY HUSBAND. THE PRINTER IS LINKED UPTO MY LAPTOP BUT WHEN I AM TRYING TO PRINT OFF THE WORK THE PAPER IS COMING OUT WITH NO WRITING ON IT. I'VE TRIED TO CLEAN THE INK HEADS AND SWITCH IT ON AND OFF BUT STILL NOT WORKING. IT WILL BE SOMETHING SILLY. HAVE YOU GOT ANY IDEAS. THANKS. FIONA MCPHEATORS.
Category: Computer
Expert:  s_feehan replied 4 years ago.

s_feehan :

Hello my name is Sean and I hope I can help with this, how are you? I do see you are new to the service and I would like to welcome you, when you are satisfied with my service, which is based on my courtesy, level of knowledge and professionalism, and if I have done everything I can to offer you a solution to this. Please rate my service at the bottom (or the top if we are no longer in a chat style setup) as this is the only way to receive credit for assisting you today, no rating looks as I've never helped you!

s_feehan :

THis may sound silly... but have you ensured there is ink left in the catridges? Any monitors you may have on the computer or the printer may not be accurate... it is possible you have run out of ink...

s_feehan :

If you are absolutely positive that you have ink in the machine, please remove the ink catridges and take a Q-tip with some isopropyl alcohol on it and gently, very very gently run it across the nozzle for the ink as to clean it and ensure no ink has hardened and blocked it

s_feehan :

IF this does not resolve your problem, please do not rate poor or bad service but let me know so I can continue working with you

s_feehan :

if this resolved your problem please rate OK Good or Excellent service as I do strive for excellent.