Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft and Apple Certified IT Engineer - 13 years experience with home users as well as small, medium and large businesses
65126503

I want to develop Flash Game for children a chocolate Cake

Customer Question

i want to develop Flash Game for children a chocolate Cake baking interaction require for player(children).
Game instruction and ingredients is:
Ingredients
200g good quality dark chocolate , about 60% cocoa solids
200g butter
1 tbsp instant coffee granules
85g self-raising flour
85g plain flour
1⁄4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
200g light muscovado sugar
200g golden caster sugar
25g cocoa powder
3 medium eggs
75ml buttermilk (5 tbsp)
Butter a 20cm round cake tin (7.5cm deep) and line the base. Preheat the oven to fan 140C/conventional 160C/ gas 3. Break 200g good quality dark chocolate in pieces into a medium, heavy-based pan. Cut 200g butter into pieces and tip in with the chocolate, then mix 1 tbsp instant coffee granules into 125ml cold water and pour into the pan. Warm through over a low heat just until everything is melted - don't overheat. Or melt in the microwave on Medium for about 5 minutes, stirring half way through.
While the chocolate is melting, mix 85g self-raising flour, 85g plain flour, ¼ bicarbonate of soda, 200g light muscovado sugar, 200g golden caster sugar and 25g cocoa powder in a big bowl, mixing with your hands to get rid of any lumps. Beat 3 medium eggs in a bowl and stir in 75ml (5 tbsp) buttermilk.
Now pour the melted chocolate mixture and the egg mixture into the flour mixture, stirring just until everything is well blended and you have a smooth, quite runny consistency. Pour this into the tin and bake for 1 hour 25- 1 hour 30 minutes - if you push a skewer in the centre it should come out clean and the top should feel firm (don't worry if it cracks a bit). Leave to cool in the tin (don't worry if it dips slightly), then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Steve Herrod replied 4 years ago.
Steve Herrod :

Hi, I'll be happy to see if we can help with this issue

Steve Herrod :

can you give more details on how the Flash game would work along with any menu options?

Steve Herrod :

has any work been carried out already on this?

Steve Herrod :

Cheers

Steve Herrod :

Steve

Customer :

Customer :

thank you for reply
the game the child need to open the game using flash and play( bake the cake) by move things and interaction happened in right order as hr can practise the game need to be clean interface>>most important is the logic of game and interaction not the quality or drawing ( are you su=ing action script ?!).. if you can do it in other programming language to do the same game would be fine with me.
I have doing the analysis of it but not really the game itself

Steve Herrod :

Thanks - I'm going to have to opt out I'm afraid for another expert to take a look

Steve Herrod :

you should get a further message from them

Steve Herrod :

Cheers

Steve Herrod :

Steve