Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

My hotmail account is blocked and i can not unblock it.

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is Richard, I will do whatever I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions!

Do you know on their question form which questions you may not have done well enough?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I didn't do well on any to be honest. I dont use my email other than for receiving information. I set my account up so long ago i don't remember the security qeustion answer. The questions they ask are more about the things i have sent rather than received.

Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
ok we have a problem than Darren as you really have to get this answered to get access again.

How many tries have you done?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have tried about half a dozen times. I was ready to give up but my friend suggested trying you guys. I understand if you can't help.

Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
You have one option Darren, nothing else is available.

Make a case with Microsoft here

Click Me

I am not going to mislead you, you have a 20% chance they reply, better if you send one everyday... but this is your only available option.

this is always the problem with these free accounts, they have no support at all.

But to b brutally honest Darren, prepare to never have access to it again. And they delete it if you do not log in in 90 days.

I am really sorry about this, and If you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I will keep trying. Thank you for your help.

Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
your welcome Darren, but the link I gave is the only option, or keep doing the questions to you get through.

If you need anything else, please let me know