Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft and Apple Certified IT Engineer - 13 years experience with home users as well as small, medium and large businesses
65126503

I am editing a text with WORD for MAC 2011, version 14.2.5,

Customer Question

I am editing a text with WORD for MAC 2011, version 14.2.5, compatibility mode. The automated numbering of endnotes is not working. I have deleted endnotes 1 and 2, but endnote 3 instead of automatically becoming endnote 1 remains stuck as endnote 3 (leaving no endnotes 1 and 2). This glitch has happened with me before, usually when I have done a lot of manipulation to the text, i.e. cutting and pasting. But on this occasion the editing has been quite light.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Steve Herrod replied 4 years ago.

Steve Herrod :

Hi, I'll be happy to help with this issue

Steve Herrod :

would you be able to e-mail the file to me at all?

Steve Herrod :

If you could send it to [email protected] for my attention and include a link to this question

Steve Herrod :

then I'll be able to check and let you know

Steve Herrod :

Cheers

Steve Herrod :

Steve