Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

If i have ticked "keep me signed in on emails" and then

Customer Question

if i have ticked "keep me signed in on emails" and then delete passwords does it mean they are deleted
I returned a work computer and think i may have ticked keep me signed in and worried people can access my personal information on email
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 4 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Are you using Internet Explorer web browser, the one with the blue 'e' icon, to access your emails, and also where you ticked the "keep me signed in" box?

Also, is this email account a Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail or others?

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess