Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

my laptop says that it cannot find a WiFi card. It displays

Customer Question

my laptop says that it cannot find a WiFi card. It displays the message,"[email protected]@3PAVCFrameDlg@@A could not be located in the dynamic link library GUI,dll"
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 years ago.

Jason :

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

Is it a laptop or desktop computer that you are having this problem with?

JACUSTOMER-u4do0an0- :

laptop

Jason :

Thank you for the update.

How about this; can you plug the problem wireless computer into the router or modem with a cable and allow me to remote into it so I can setup the wireless connection?

JACUSTOMER-u4do0an0- :

that is exactly what I have done to use the internet - by the way, I was a member but cannot recall my details

Jason :

oh okay

Jason :

Are you on the problem computer right now and using it to speak with me on?

JACUSTOMER-u4do0an0- :

yes

Jason :

AFTER YOU CLICK THE LINK BELOW, you can continue.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run: http://67.192.95.188:8040/?Session=dfad7864-5f73-4fd7-8bed-a120ed0926db&SUPPORT=NET

Then on that page click the big green button on the bottom of the page that says, "I agree, Run RemoteDesktop".

Jason :

..

Jason :

Are you having problems with the link?

JACUSTOMER-u4do0an0- :

I have done tat but it seems to be running very slowly

Jason :

The server is indicating that you have not clicked the link.

Jason :

Please, try again.

Jason :

JACUSTOMER-u4do0an0- :

Have have done so but am getting a message that the application cannot be started

JACUSTOMER-u4do0an0- :

I have been told to download Elsinore.Screen connect but am also being told that the servi

JACUSTOMER-u4do0an0- :

server is busy

Jason :

oh.

Jason :

Let's try this another way.

Jason :

DISCLAIMER

By choosing to click the Join.Me link below, you understand and agree to give the Expert full access to and control over your computer for computer diagnosis, service and repair; that any third-party software acquired, installed or used during the RemoteDesktop session, by you or the Expert, will be licensed to you, and any terms of use agreed to by you.

JustAnswer strongly recommends that you at all times maintain a complete data backup and disaster recovery plan.

If you agree to the terms listed above, you may continue below.

- Please, click the following link, download that file, and run the file: https://secure.join.me/Download.aspx?webdownload=true
- Then download and allow that remote app to run.
- Once it is finished, please, tell me the 9 digit number that appears on the top of your screen.

JACUSTOMER-u4do0an0- :

OK it has downloaded - but I have used this computer to chat with you recently!

JACUSTOMER-u4do0an0- :

It is apparently waiting for a free slot! I have leave in 10 minmutes

Jason :

ok.

Jason :

Do you see what I typed above?

Jason :

DISCLAIMER

JACUSTOMER-u4do0an0- :

are you getting my messages?

Jason :

I see your messages.

Jason :

Please, do the following.

Jason :

DISCLAIMER

JACUSTOMER-u4do0an0- :

no nuber has appeared

Jason :

Did you run the application from JOIN ME?

JACUSTOMER-u4do0an0- :

I ran an application from the screen connect

Jason :

Jason :

I am connected.

Jason :

Please, let me know when you are back.

Jason :