Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

i have a tchibo pc that was loading abit slow so i restored

Customer Question

i have a tchibo pc that was loading abit slow so i restored to january as the adobe 10x was saying vunerability yet i had adobe 11 already on, the restore froze so i restarted and then nothing.
when i turn on it goes to blue screen saying f2 utilities then the windows xp page logo, then should go to normal screen showing tabs at bottom but it goes to checking file system on c checks 3 discs then back to windows on a loop.
i have gone into f2 and put my recovery disc in and it lets me install windows or repair but it does not work on either. when i go into safe mode it loads aload of lines windows32 etc then freezes.
i went on here about 1 year ago and someone managed to fix it after a while but could not save anything. i an happy just to start afresh as i have nothing that needs saving if it helps.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard.

If you turn off the computer. Then hold the 0 (zero) button and start the computer with it held, are you able to get to the recovery manager?

Please let me know.