jctservice
jctservice, Consultant
Experience:  I'm an experienced IT systems administrator and engineer.
70537868

With my Samsung Galaxy Y how can I edit the text of a memo

Customer Question

With my Samsung Galaxy Y how can I edit the text of a memo when the wording to be amended is in the middle and not at the end? For example - how do I delete item five in a list of seven items without first deleting items six and seven?
Category: Computer
Expert:  jctservice replied 4 years ago.

jctservice :

Hi there! I'm Joey, and I'm happy to assist you today!

jctservice :

with almost all memo and text fields on the Galaxy Y -- you should be able to just tap on the screen in the location where you want to edit, and then use the delete key to delete and edit the part in question

jctservice :

sometimes, you may have to click a couple times to get the exact spot, but you should see the cursor move as you tap in various locations on the screen

jctservice :

If you have any further questions, or if I've misunderstood or failed to answer your question, please feel free to let me know… Just REPLY here at any time.

Thanks for using JustAnswer and have a great day!

__________________________________________________________

Please give me a positive rating if I have helped you today so I am credited for my time assisting you.