Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Why am I not receiving emails or not being able to send them?

Customer Question

Why am I not receiving emails or not being able to send them? A text window pops-up occasionally asking me to insert my email address and password, which is correct in the text window anyway, but I have re-inserted them a number of times and clicked "OK" but the text window continues to appear. The reson given is that I have at some time inserted my password XXXXX but I haven't, as I have tried it a number of times.

Yours
XXXXX XXXXX
[email protected]
Tel. No. 01270 256145 (in case email does not arrive, as this is the problem.)
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using Just Answer. My name is Chris and I will be happy to assist you.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble.

Can you please confirm for me who your email provider is, is it yahoo, hotmail, aol, gmail or someone else?

Also which email client are you using, is it outlook, windows live mail or maybe something else?

Please let me know so I can further assist.

Thank You
-Chris