Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft and Apple Certified IT Engineer - 13 years experience with home users as well as small, medium and large businesses
65126503

I have got a new battery for my computer ( A 330 - 1BZ) Model.

Customer Question

I have got a new battery for my computer ( A 330 - 1BZ) Model. (PSAJ4E O3LO16KS) when I put it in it comes up NO BATTERYIS DEYECTED.
If I put the old one back its o.k. ??.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Steve Herrod replied 4 years ago.

Steve Herrod :

Hi, I'll be happy to help with this issue

Steve Herrod :

can you try resetting the power management on the system via the following steps?

Steve Herrod :

Power off the laptop, unplug the AC from the unit, remove the battery, press and hold down the power button for 30 seconds, replace the battery and AC, power on, when you see the Toshiba logo, press the 'F2' key to enter the BIOS Setup, in setup press 'F9' to load setup defaults, press 'F10' to save and exit, and then to boot into Windows.

Steve Herrod :

Then let me know if you are still setting the same message with the new battery

Steve Herrod :

Cheers

Steve Herrod :

Steve