hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I am a Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technican and skilled in the troubleshooting of computer problems
40928634

I used to have the Flash Player installed on my computer, but

Customer Question

I used to have the Flash Player installed on my computer, but it was becoming a nuisance, so I uninstalled it. I now want to reinstall it, but cannot, no matter what I do. I have tried switching off the firewall before installation. The installation appears to be proceeding, but when it comes to the end, the flash player is not installed. I will pay for your answer if you can tell me how to get the flash player working.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 4 years ago.

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to assist you.

I am very sorry it has taken so long to get you some help, it appears your question was placed in the wrong category so computer experts could not see it.

If you still need help please let me know and if you would like I can connect to your computer and install it for you.

Thanks,
Chris

Expert:  hongkongpom replied 4 years ago.

Firstly, please use this special Adobe Flash uninstaller

After all traces of Flash have been removed, please reboot your computer and then go to the Flash download page and download and install the player again.

Please let me know how it goes