James
James, Sr. Computer Support Expert
Experience:  20 years of experience building, fixing and servicing PCs and operating systems.
24111805

Why are the informative videos on the right side of the youtube

Why are the informative videos on the right side of the youtube page missing? Plus why does the message at the end of the page warn that there are errors on the page?
Category: Computer
Expert:  James replied 4 years ago.

Please hold down the CONTROL key on your keyboard, and then hit the F5 key on your keyboard.

Does the page look correct now?

Thanks,

J.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Got to go back to my youtube page to see if your advice has worked. Thanks for your help.

N

Expert:  James replied 4 years ago.
Please go ahead and check and let me know.

Thanks,

J.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Nothing has changed on my page. The right hand side videos dont show and the message regarding an error on the page is still there.

N.

Expert:  James replied 4 years ago.

I'd like to start a remote support session with you. This mean I'll be able to look at your screen together with you, and help you personally.

Would that be ok with you?

Appreciated!

J.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

That is fine James, I am no computer expert so you will have to help me, sorry to say. My page is "Luke Kelly on youtube". I will follow your instructions

N.

Expert:  James replied 4 years ago.

Please click here to start.

Important - if we are NOT connected within 5 minutes, something is NOT working right.
Please come back to justanswer.com and let me know - we will try something else!

Thanks,

J.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Nothing has happened James.

N.

Expert:  James replied 4 years ago.

Please go to this website:

www.join.me

Click Start meeting and run the file. You will see a 9 digit ID (number) on the top. Please give me this ID so I can join you.

Many thanks,

J.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Sorry for delay. ID No. is 539 100 818

N

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ID no. is 539 100 818

N

Expert:  James replied 4 years ago.
Expert:  James replied 4 years ago.
Remote fix.