Brandon M.
Brandon M., Information Systems Manager
Experience:  10+ Years Mac Support as contractor and currently an IT Manager for law firm
12024030

I have just purchsed a Pacikard Bell Laptop Easy Note TE.This

I have just purchsed a Pacikard Bell Laptop Easy Note TE.This has worked well for Two weeks but when I tried to start the Computer opened with SHUTTING DOWN on screen and is locked in this . I have turned the Copmputer Off But it still says SHUTTING DOWN.
What can I do
Category: Computer
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 4 years ago.

BeBoo :

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I would be glad to assist you with your issue today. Please note that I am in eastern time (UTC -5:00) and am generally online between the hours of 10 AM and 4 PM and some evenings between 7 PM and 11 PM.

BeBoo :

It may just be going to sleep while still trying to shut down. Please try holding down the power button for 5 seconds or so. Wait about 10 seconds, then turn it back on again and let me know how it goes.

Customer:

Seems to have worked. I hiope that it cotinues to

BeBoo :

No problem. Might want to try shutting it down while you have me just to make sure it shuts down properly.

Customer:

Seems OK Hope that itr continues.yaht