The first thing that I see as a problem in your case is that the references to the images in your movie project could have been broken causing the images NOT to show up.
Here are the steps that you can try to start your Movie Maker project.
- DO NOT open Movie Maker yet
- Go to Start then click on Documents. All your documents shall be shown there this time.
- In that window, please locate the New Folder button at the top. Click on it to create a new folder. Name that folder anything like "My Movies"
- See my screen shot:
- Now, you shall have a NEW folder found in your Documents folder
After that, please COPY ALL of the pictures that you intend to add in your movie project to the My Movies folder that you just created.
After doing that, all ingredients for your movie will be ready. This time, open your Movie Maker then try to create a new project. When you add pictures, navigate to Documents => My Movies and you shall see the copied pictures there.
When you SAVE the movie, please save it also to Documents => My Movies folder.
Then see if all images are now shown in the movie.
One more thing, when you are in Movie Maker and you added pictures already, click on the PLAY button to preview your movie. You shall see from there if the images are showing or not.
Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) once you have all the information you need. Tips are always highly appreciated!
If you have any other questions, please ask me or reply to me
– I’ll be happy to respond.