hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I am a Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technican and skilled in the troubleshooting of computer problems
40928634

I would like to have the latest Flash player running on my

Customer Question

I would like to have the latest Flash player running on my computer, but no matter what I do, I cannot get it installed. I used to have an earlier version of the Flash player working, but uninstalled it due to problems that it was creating. Please can you tell me what to do to get the latest version installed.

Thanks,

Ken Davies
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 4 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is Jess and I am glad to assist you today.

Have you tested your Flash Player in your computer to test if it is indeed not installed correctly? To make a test, please go to the site http://youtube.com then see if videos are playing there. If they are, then Flash Player is installed. If it is prompting you to install the latest version of Flash Player, then it means it is not installed yet.

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 4 years ago.

Please reboot your computer and then uninstall the player using this special Adobe uninstaller.

After this is completed, please reboot your computer again and then go here to download the latest version of the player.

You can untick the Google Chrome box if you don't want it.

Best regards,

hkp