Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

hi there I hope you are well......I want to download pictures

Customer Question

hi there I hope you are well......I want to download pictures from my LG mobile phone model number GD510 to my pc is it possible for you to send me the link please? thankyou...kindest regards jules
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 4 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is Jess and I am glad to assist you today.

Can you please tell me exactly what link are you referring to? Is it the link to download your LG software to connect to your computer?

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hello,i want to download pictures from my mobile to my pc I need the LGmobile support tool software link please

Expert:  Jess M. replied 4 years ago.
Hi Julie,

Thank you for writing back with that information.

Please click on this link to go to the download page:
http://www.lg.com/uk/support-mobile/lg-GD510

In that page, click on the Download button to download the tool, then run it to install.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) once you have all the information you need. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you have any other questions, please ask me or reply to me – I’ll be happy to respond.

Best regards,
Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 4 years ago.
Hi Julie,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Jess