Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft and Apple Certified IT Engineer - 13 years experience with home users as well as small, medium and large businesses
65126503

hi james we had a bt hub sent to us, and it has never worked

Customer Question

hi james
we had a bt hub sent to us, and it has never worked i,ve rung bt broadband at least 6 times i dont like speaking to a machine ive spoken to other engineers on the phone this week and he got it working for a couple of hours its not working now.1ve already paid 1 month which i regret for a service i never had i also asked for a new telephone to be installed that has,nt been done either.i want bt broadband put into my self catering holiday house called hilton lodge colwinston i ve had lots of guests who want wi fi and i find it very embarassing because it does,nt work. please put this thing right as soon as possible.i am more than angry about this.i live at hilton farm colwinston my number is XXXXX
thank you christina gough
Category: Computer
Expert:  Steve Herrod replied 4 years ago.

Steve Herrod :

Hi Christina, I'll be happy to help as I see you've been waiting for a response for some time now - although I can happily opt out for James if you prefer

Steve Herrod :

I'm based in the UK and have some experience with BT so let me know when convenient

Steve Herrod :

Cheers

Steve Herrod :

Steve

JACUSTOMER-1zoozz0v- :

Hi Steve thanks for getting back to me,i,ve had alot of stress off B T the only thing i want is the hub working internet and wi fi working in my self catering property hilton Lodge. as i said in my last email when i telephoned them all i hear is a machine.

Steve Herrod :

understood - they can be a little difficult to deal with at the best of times

Steve Herrod :

are you connected to the hub at the moment?

Steve Herrod :

or connecting via a different internet service

Steve Herrod :

Let me know when convenient tomorrow and we can go through the details/next steps

Steve Herrod :

Cheers

Steve Herrod :

Steve