s_feehan
s_feehan, Computer Repairer
Experience:  11 years of repair, 3+ in a professional setting
69400341

i sent you an email today i have not got an answer back christina

Customer Question

i sent you an email today i have not got an answer back
christina gough
Category: Computer
Expert:  s_feehan replied 3 years ago.

s_feehan :

Hello my name is Sean and I hope I can help with this, how are you? I do see you are new to the service here on JustAnswer and I would like to welcome you, when you are satisfied with my service, which is based on my courtesy, level of knowledge and professionalism, and if I have done everything I can to offer you a solution to this. Please rate my service at the bottom (or the top if we are no longer in a chat style setup) as this is the only way to receive credit for assisting you today, no rating looks as I've never helped you!

s_feehan :

who were you trying to email? This is a third-party service unaffiliated with any corporation or enterprise, we are a professional Q&A service... I can try to help you with the problem you are having though if you can describe it and who you are trying to reach.