Pete
Pete, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I am having trouble downloading courses to mySGX

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 4 years ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer!

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your Skycaddie question.

To Download courses to your SGX:

1. Connect the SGX to your computer using the USB cable.

2. Start CaddieSync.

3. When the welcome page displays, turn on your SGX and click on the "Sync" button in CaddieSync.

4. Click on "Courses" in the main navigation bar, then "Course Search" link in the sub-navigation bar to search for courses.

5. On the course results page, you will see the Facility Name (with the location beneath it), Number of Holes (with the course type, such as "Public" or "Private"), Course Features, and Add to Favorites column.

a. Clicking on the course's name will take you to that course listing on ClubSGBETA so that you can see details about the course, such as address, phone number, hours of operation, fees, and user ratings.

b. You will see icons listed under the Course Features column. This shows you what features are available on the course map you are interested in. If you hover your mouse cursor over an icon, you will see what that icon means. Clicking on the icon will take you to a details page on that feature.

6. When you see a course map that you want, click on the "+ Add to Favorites" button to the right of the course. This will save this map to you personal favorites list for download later.

7. Once you are finished selecting courses, click on "Favorites" on the sub-navigation bar. From this page, you can select the courses you want (up to 50 at a time) then click on the button that is labeled "Download to My SkyCaddie".

When a course in your Favorites list is updated, you will need to re-download the course to your SGX to get access to the update. You should re-download your courses each time you sync to ensure you have the most up-to-date information available.

If there is a particular menu you are unable to find, or if you need any further assistance, just let me know!

Best,

Pete.