Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

i have a toshiba satelite l505. changed my password XXXXX forgot

Customer Question

i have a toshiba satelite l505. changed my password XXXXX forgot it. i would like to reset it or factory reset from startup. but none of the sites are helping me. please help. ive pressed f8 but after i give my country a screen pops up asking for a password XXXXX get to restor application part. please help. i need for work.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris R. replied 4 years ago.

Hello my name isXXXXX and I would be happy to assist you today.

I just want to clarify before we begin. Are you saying that you no longer know the password XXXXX Windows? Or is your computer asking for a password XXXXX soon as you start it up? Also your laptop is an L505 ? Do you see a dash anywhere on the sticker? I would need that to look up additional information about your laptop.

Look for L505-ESxxxxx or L505-GSxxxxxx