Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

i have deleted my icloud photos and videos by mistake. most

Customer Question

i have deleted my icloud photos and videos by mistake. most of them i have backed up on an external hard drive. how do i get them back on my phone?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 4 years ago.

Hello Rena! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please insert the external hard drive to your computer, and import the photos and videos to iTunes program (http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/) on your computer (drag all the folders of the photos and videos to iTunes program)

, then connect your iPhone to the computer in order to sync

; if it does not work, please also download and install the iCloud program at the website below:

www.apple.com/icloud/setup/pc.html

Please let me know if there is still any issue. You can click on the Reply to Expert tab below and reply back to me, so I can help further as needed. Thank you very much.