Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Can I retrieve something I just binned on my Xperia u by a

Customer Question

Can I retrieve something I just binned on my Xperia u by accident
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard.

It depends on what you deleted. What was it that you deleted and was it stored on the SD card or the phones internal memory?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
alerts from people I follow on Twitter
Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
Sorry Maria, but no, these cannot be recovered.

The reason is they are stored in a proprietary database for the app, that has no recovery functions.

If it was a photo, or file, this can be recovered, but not deleted alerts sorry.

But check on your computer if they are still there by going to www.twitter.com and logging in there. they may be available still on the computer (but you cannot move these to the Xperia).

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.