LKT
LKT, IT Support
Experience:  A+,CCNA, BS Network Communications
34552149

My cursor has frozen I have tried everything but no joy please

Customer Question

My cursor has frozen I have tried everything but no joy please help
Category: Computer
Expert:  LKT replied 3 years ago.

LKT :

LKT :

Are you on a laptop or desktop?

LKT :

And when you say cursor you mean the mouse pointer, correct? Have you tried using a different mouse?

LKT :

When you get a minute, please let me know.

LKT :

It appears that we may have an issue with the chat feature. I will move this into Q&A format.

Expert:  LKT replied 3 years ago.
If this is a laptop please let me know what model it is.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

easynote ts packard bell

Expert:  LKT replied 3 years ago.
So, on your ts packard bell, the touchpad is not working?
Expert:  LKT replied 3 years ago.
Can you give me the exact model number, please? The TS should be followed by number or letters. You might find this info on the bottom of the laptop.
Expert:  LKT replied 3 years ago.
Also, you mention you tried FN+F6, however the correct key combo to unlock the touchpad is FN+F7, make sure you have tried this and let me know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no good still the same. everytime i try to respond to you it keeps coming up error

Expert:  LKT replied 3 years ago.
Could you please give me the model number of your laptop, look under the laptop for this information there should be more info after TS. ALso, what operating system do you have? (Window XP? WIndows 7?)What I want this information for is to get the most up to date drive from here:

http://www.packardbell.co.uk/pb/en/GB/content/download

If after installing this new driver doesn't fix the problem I would suggest calling Packard Bell for repair as it would be a hardware issue at that point. You can reach them at 0871 467 0008. Let me know the outcome of the driver, or give me an update with the model so I can link you directly to your correct driver..