Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

How do I restore my home screen to its original setting?

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 4 years ago.

Hello Jim! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What is the name of the program? Please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=0201fdab-d64d-47e4-9658-98292238ee85

Hi Jim,

Is the issue on your Internet browser program, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.? Or is it another program, etc.?

Can you please go to that website in Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon), not Chrome, or Firefox, etc.?

Or go to the shorter website link below in Internet Explorer:

http://tinyurl.com/qbd6q7f

, and allow it to run, and try any other option it gives you as needed.

(Put the website in the address bar (not the Search box) on the top in Internet Explorer)

Edit: It looks like you are away, so I'm canceling this right now. Whenever you'd like to continue, please let us know any time; we guarantee our service. Thank you,