Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

I dont have broadband at home as I dont want on-line telephone

Customer Question

I don't have broadband at home as I don't want on-line telephone or TV. Can I get broadband to use a wireless computer and wireless keyboard. I only want to use my computer to use for typing my novels and downloading them to CD or flash drive?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
.
Hello my name is Freddy. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Wireless keyboards and mice do not require any type of internet connection.

Most use a base they communicate with attached to the computer so you do not need to get broadband to use them.
Something like this could work well for what you want: Click Here

Most machines come with wired keyboards and mice so it may be best to find one in a smaller store and ask to swap those out.
Bigger stores usually will not do this and you would need to buy them separately.

If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know.

If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated.

.