Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I have received a link to reset my password. I have inputted

Customer Question

I have received a link to reset my password. I have inputted link message twice but it was rejected. E-mail addressXXX@XXXXXX.XXX. Can you help me with this.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Hi, and thanks for using JustAnswer.

Add this page to your Favorites/Bookmarks first, so as to get back to me anytime later on, if needed.

Your email address was crossed out; could you let me know who your email provider, e.g. Gmail, Hotmail, etc., is? Also, are you trying to reset the password for your email account itself?

Do let me know; thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Provider is hotmail. Yes trying to reset the password from my email account .

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Okay; may I remote in to your computer now, and help you with resetting the password for your account?

If so, you just need to click on the following session link:
http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=05ff762f-bb81-405a-94f5-968a1ddb4bd3

Agree to the disclaimer on the page, and RUN the application when prompted - and I'll be remotely connected. Thanks!

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
It looks like you are having some issues with connecting to this remote session, so let's try another one now.

Now, please open up the following link:
https://join.me/

Click on the orange 'start meeting' button, then download and install the join.me application. Open up the 'join.me' program thereafter; you will be provided with a 9-digit code at the top of your screen accordingly.

Just reply back with the code, and I'll be remotely connected. Thanks!

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
It looks like you have gone away for the time being; just leave me a message when you are available next, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.