Russell H.
Russell H., Computer System Tech
Experience:  11 years experience
13568747

how do adjust the tension on the Saitek pro rudder pedals

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The Saitek Pro rudder/brake pedals have a tensioning dial in the center. It has no 'lock for shipping', so it should be tightened down fully in one direction, perhaps. Try turning it in the other direction! Probably (since most rotating things tighten in the clockwise direction) counter-clockwise.

If it does not loosen up in either direction, it is most probably faulty from supplier/vendor/store/manufacturer, and should be returned for an exchange, which should be free of charge.

- If there is anything lacking in this answer, please " Reply " letting me know, and I will try to improve upon my answer.
- If this is the Answer that helps with the issue, then rating my Answer positively would be appreciated.