Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

My file will show I am unable to get BT Sport on both my TV

Customer Question

My file will show I am unable to get BT Sport on both my TV and PC. I am now satisfied my TV problem is due to my aerial set for signals from Exeter St Thomas, not Stockland. Assuming this wrong aerial setting is not affecting my PC viewing of BT Sport, can you help identify the problem with my PC?. Have interupted the system to get my credit card Regards Derekxxxxxx

Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard.

What exactly happens when you try to view BT Sport on you PC?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for your reply. Sadly, it is not your fault, I am cancelling my query as I have just had problems arranging payment and before your answer a deduction was made from my card!

Initially, the system did not accept my Amex card and clearly did not know that Amex has a 4 digit security number which your system rejected. During the intervening period, when changing to Mastercard, your system did not accept my second attempt to give my e-mail address, stating that it already had this address, implying I was giving wrong details.

After a long time on the computer I give up tonight and will return on Tuesday. Meanwhile, I have requested a return of my deposit which you "error" message advised me has already been taken by mistake!

Sorry to load you with this but I feel you are entitled to a reason for my withdrawal and will support my request for the return of my cash opayment. Perhaps you can get your bean counters to review the system to ensure Amex can be used for payments

Derek Hewertson

Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
I appreciate that response Derek,

Most people would not do that, it shows you are a good person.

If you want to continue Tuesday, just ler me know