Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

I unplugged my computer and Wi-Fi when going on holiday and

Customer Question

I unplugged my computer and Wi-Fi when going on holiday and am now unable to connect my Kindle to the Wi-Fi
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 3 years ago.

My name isXXXXX am sorry to hear that happened. I will do my best to help you get it going again. Please try this on your Kindle>press and hold the power button for 20 seconds and then release. After the device has completely turned off, press the power button to restart your Kindle> then try and connect again.
To connect to Wi-Fi follow these steps:
Tap the Quick Settings icon
Select Wi-Fi.
Ensure Wireless Networking switch is in the on position.
Your home network should appear in the list.
Tap the name of your network. A lock symbol will appear next to your network if it requires a password.
Enter the characters of the password XXXXX the onscreen keyboard. Make sure that you enter the uppercase (CAPITAL) and lowercase (small) letters exactly. Otherwise, the wireless connection will fail.
If you need help locating your password XXXXX me know.
Then Tap Connect.
In the future your Kindle will automatically connect to the network that was most recently used.

My name is Randy, I am sorry to hear that happened. I will do my best to help you get it going again. Please try this on your Kindle>press and hold the power button for 20 seconds and then release. After the device has completely turned off, press the power button to restart your Kindle> then try and connect again.
To connect to Wi-Fi follow these steps:
Tap the Quick Settings icon
Select Wi-Fi.
Enter the characters of the password using the onscreen keyboard. Make sure that you enter the uppercase (CAPITAL) and lowercase (small) letters exactly. Otherwise, the wireless connection will fail.
If you need help locating your password let me know.
Then Tap Connect.