Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

My Windows Live email has completely locked me out no incoming

Customer Question

My Windows Live email has completely locked me out no incoming mail and I am unable to get anything - nothing moving !
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is Jess and I am glad to assist you today.

Can you please tell me the domain name part (NOT the full email address) of your locked out email address? Is it @hotmail.com, @msn.com, or others?

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No I do not need any more information as on opening up my emails this morning I found it was in working order and I now have my emails back

Nena Wearn

Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Nena,

Thank you for writing back with that information. I am glad that your Windows Live Mail is now working back.

Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, or if you have more questions, please let me know so that I can help you.

Best regards,
Jess