Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

My email system has been hacked and I havelost my contact list.

Customer Question

My email system has been hacked and I havelost my contact list. I understand it may be possible for BT to indicate what messages were sent to these addresses . [email protected] .com and btopenworld.com
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard.

Are you still able to log into your account?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes
Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
Thanks Laurence,

Yahoo manage the email system forr BT, so you use Yahoos procedure to return these.

There is a special form specifically for the purpose of getting your contacts restored, after you have been hacked (as they always delete your contacts).

You need to do this asap, and fill in the form on my link below to request your contacts to be restored.

Click Me To View

Once completed, allow up to 24 hours for the contacts to be restored.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.