Sudipto
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Certificate Course In Computer Maintenance
15197395

pixmamg3250 how to connect to bt hub2tried printer seems

Customer Question

pixmamg3250 how to connect to bt hub2

tried printer seems ok. but does not print
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sudipto replied 4 years ago.
Thank You!! for posting your Question.My name is SUDIPTO and today I will assist you to solve or identify your problem.

You cannot use your printer with bluetooth hub, because this model does not have bluetooth cpapbility, if you wish then I can help you to connect the printer with wireless router, because your printer is wireless capable.

Please do not give negative for this answer, because we are not the manufacturer of the printer and we have no relation with Canon, we can only provide the true facts, which will help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Where does Bluetooth come in.
I have a wireless IPAD and this works ok.
Also the BT Hub is set up for wireless operation.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 4 years ago.
Sorry I got confused BT with bluetooth. You said, you want to connect the printer with BT Hub2, do you mean, you have installed another BT Hub and want to connect the printer with two routers at a time ?