Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Just received Asus x550ca with Win 8. Followed installation

Customer Question

Just received Asus x550ca with Win 8. Followed installation carefully but cannot open any application requiring Microsoft password XXXXX the one i noted did not work.
Tried to get new p/w but, apart from confusing obscured number/letter code, I was told it would emailed to me! But cannot open application. Looked on my Desktop Computer but not there. Going round in circles
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is Jess and I am glad to assist you today.

When you turn on that Asus computer, are you prompted for a password? If so, have you tried to enter that password to the other password prompts when you open applications?

Also, when you change for a new password, you were notified that it will be sent to you through email. Have you checked your email? You can use your web browser there and access your email to check the password being sent to you.

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess