Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

how do I take a screen shot and print into paint?

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Kathryne! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please press the Print Screen key (or Prnt Scrn key, usually located near the upper right corner of the keyboard), then open the Paint (from Start -> All programs -> Accessories -> Paint) program and paste (when you are in Paint program, press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and V to paste.)

Another option is to go to Start -> All programs -> Accessories -> Snipping Tool, then use that program to capture a screenshot. You can see video instructions at the website below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/features/snipping-tool

Does any of those methods work? Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further.

Edit: It looks like you are away; please reply back when you are available to continue. Thank you very much,