LKT
LKT, IT Support
Experience:  A+,CCNA, BS Network Communications
34552149

My e-mail has stopped working . I am not receiving any mail.I

Customer Question

My e-mail has stopped working .
I am not receiving any mail.I get a popup box from eircom asking for my pasword. i put in what I believe is the correct password XXXXX is rejected.I have contacted eircom but they didn't as they say they dont deal with Outlook. My e-mail address [email protected] Can you please help.I have been using e-mail for years and this problem only occured at the weekend.
Category: Computer
Expert:  LKT replied 4 years ago.

LKT :

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer.

LKT :

Can I have you go to this website and make sure you can log in here before we proceed with outlook: https://secure.eircom.net/email

LKT :

If you cannot log in to this page you will need to change your password. Do so with the link on that page.

LKT :

Then go back into your outlook and enter your new password. It should be saved automatically.

LKT :

If it keeps asking for the password still do the following:

1. Open Outlook and select File > Account Settings.
  2. Click Account Settings again.
  3. Highlight the account you want to change the password on.
  4. Click Change and enter your new password in the Password field.
  5. Click Next > Finish