Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I am unable to send or receive e-mails at present. My e mail

Customer Question

I am unable to send or receive e-mails at present. My e mail address [email protected] The explanation that comes up says that I am trying to send e mails through an untrusted server but I have not changed anything on my computer since this problem kicked in last night. What would you advise?
Regards XXXXX XXXXX
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 3 years ago.

Kamil Anwar :

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Kamil and i will do my best to assist you.

Kamil Anwar :

Can you tell me if you have any options like (Continue Anyway etc) ?

Kamil Anwar :

Please leave me a short message when you're back so we can conitnue

Kamil Anwar :

continue*

JACUSTOMER-qhywf0aa- : Hi Kamil, please feel free to ring me on. XXXXXXXXXXX if you feel you can help me resolve my problem. Many thanks Alan
Kamil Anwar :

Hi Alan

Kamil Anwar :

We are not allowed to communicate over the phone or by any other mean in the Question & Answer mode. However, i can assist through remote assistance (which is an additional service) for $15 that will allow me to connect to your computer and i can work on it remotely to resolve the issue.

Kamil Anwar :

If you would like me to send you offer for additional service, please let me know.

Kamil Anwar :

Otherwise, we have to speak here in the livechat/question & answer mode by typing.

Kamil Anwar :

I can assist in both ways, whichever you prefer.

Kamil Anwar :

Then tap on Done

Kamil Anwar :

Are you still there?

JACUSTOMER-qhywf0aa- :

Still here Kamil and happy for you to provide additional service Regards Alan

Kamil Anwar :

Kamil Anwar :

Please keep refreshing this window for instructions

Hi Alan,

I am sorry but it seems like the remote option is not available, i will opt out of the question.

One of the other experts will join in shortly who will be able to offer remote assistance.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry that you are not able to access remote control. how long before another expert gets involved?

Some one should be here shortly. You will receive an email automatically, when one of the other experts joins in.