Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I HAVE JUST PURCHASED A SAMSUNG SERIES 7 700A3D/700A7D AND

Customer Question

I HAVE JUST PURCHASED A SAMSUNG SERIES 7 700A3D/700A7D AND I CANNOT OPEN THE DISC TRAY?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 4 years ago.

Hello David! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. If you open Computer / windows explorer on the Desktop screen, then right-click on the cd/dvd drive letter, then click on Eject, does it open?

Do you see a tiny hole in front of the disc tray that you can use a pin or paperclip and push straight in and see if it ejects?

Edit: It looks like you are away. Please let me know if you still need help with this. Thank you,