John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

I have email adress, hotmail.com when i click on it, it says

Customer Question

I have email adress, hotmail.com when i click on it, it says it connot display page, but if i log into hotmail.com the page comes up as outlook.com, what have I to do to rectify this problem Thanks.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.

John :

Hello my name is John I will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your email account. I will try my best to help you

John :

Sir/Ma'am please provide the following details so that I can help you

1. The operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or windows 8

2. Which web browser are you using is it Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or any other

John :

Thank you for joining the chat
Note
: - Type your message in the chat box below then press enter to send it or click on reply to send it so that I can see your reply

John :

Sir/Ma'am did you see my above questions for additional information if so please reply

JACUSTOMER-7i4qdx21- :

Internet explorer. possibly windows7 but really don't know.

John :

Its ok thank you for the update,
Both Hotmail and outlook are same so when you get the outlook page enter your full Hotmail email address including @ hotmail.com then your password.Have you tried that

John :

?

JACUSTOMER-7i4qdx21- :

Internet explorer, possibly windows vista, not sure.

John :

Sir i have got that reply.Both Hotmail and outlook are same so when you get the outlook page enter your full Hotmail email address including @ hotmail.com then your password.Have you tried that?

John :

sir did you get my previous reply?

John :

???

John :

Sir i am not getting any replies from you?
Is there any problem with chat mode?

John :

Sir it seems like you are offline now and i didn't get any reply from you either so please let me know when you are back