Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Have attempted to charge the skyCaddie. Tried through computer

Customer Question

Have attempted to charge the skyCaddie. Tried through computer and plug. Screen flashes but with no information and won't switch on.

After 5 minutes charge screen comes up and seems to charge okay.

2 minutes after charging notice on screen, charging ceased and system shuts down due to low battery.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I regret that your case waited so long for a response; I will do what I can to provide the right answer to your question.

I will need to ask first, what model or type of skyCaddie device you have - a watch-like device, or a handheld GPs-type device? the exact model would help me advise you better, perhaps.
I also need to ask, what are you charging it with, please?
And, What system shuts down due to low battery? or, what device (maker and model) shuts down due to low battery?