Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I would like to clear up an annoying problem, when I log into

Customer Question

I would like to clear up an annoying problem, when I log into Chrome. I deleted a topic I no longer want, but it is still there, in the box. So if I have deleted, from the popup,why does it come back, and others that I need are not there?
Category: Computer
Expert:  AnswersByEric replied 3 years ago.
Hi and thanks for using Pearl.com, my name is Eric and I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions and get your problem resolved

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
. Please remember that when you are asked to rate my answer, you are rating My Service and not the site itself.

Can you be a little more specific on what you mean? Are you opening the Chrome Browser, or logging into the Chrome Services(Google Services) in the Chrome Browser, etc.

It would help if you could show me a screenshot of what/where the issue is so I can better assist you in resolving it. (If you don't know how to take a screenshot let me know and I will assist you)