Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

Were is my print icom gone.

Customer Question

Were is my print icom gone.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am glad to assist you today.

Are you using Windows XP, Vista or 7?

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It seems I have no icoms to print off my letters and emails.No where on my computer have I print icom.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Hi Irene,

Thank you for writing back. Before I can provide detailed solutions for you, please let me know some vital information regarding your computer.

Are you using Windows XP, Vista or 7?
Also, how do you access your emails (the one that you want to print), is it using an email program like Windows Live Mail?

Best regards,
Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Hi Irene,

How is it going? It appears that you are offline at this moment. Please reply to me here when you are back online so that we can continue.

Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dear Jess

When I go into my email that is coming in from a friend and wish to reply to it I like to print them off so I can answer them and there questions they ask this were I need a print icon, there is no print icon at the top of screen or at the bottom , and I would like to get it back.Than you

Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.

Irene,

So you are looking for the PRINT icon to print your emails. You need to first tell me how you access your emails.

There are 2 ways to access your emails. First, is using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Chrome or Safari. Second is using an email program like Thunderbird, MS Outlook 2007 or 2010 or Windows Live Mail, or others.

Please tell me HOW you access your emails so that I can tell you how you can print.

Also, is your email ending with @hotmail.com?

Keep me posted.
Jess

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Jess

I get my emails via BT Yahoo Mail Vista . Windows Internet Explorer.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My emails do not end with @hotmail.com. My browser in Internet Exploria and I am using Windows Vista computer.Hopes this helps.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Irene,

Thank you for writing back with that information. Please follow these steps I described below to print your BT Yahoo emails using Internet Explorer:

Here's how:
  1. Select the message to print in your Inbox or any other folder. This is done by clicking on the check box in the left of the email as listed. Just select the messsage, no need to open it.

2. Click the More Actions button, and select Print Email from the pull-down menu.

3. Here is a screen shot for you.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
    View Full Image

Register Here

4. Another option for you is to click to open the email message that you want to print. The message will open in new tab. When it is opened, click on MORE button at the top and then click on Print to print your email.

5. Here is my other screen shot:

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
    View Full Image

Register Here

A separate window opens, displaying the message as it will look when you print it.

The print dialog window for your computer’s operating also opens.

6. Verify that the printer and printing options are what you want (for example, color or black, single-sided or double-sided), then click the Print button in the print dialog window.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
    View Full Image

Register Here

Source: Yahoo

Yahoo Mail has changed its interface or its look-and-feel recently so I believe that this is one of the changes of Yahoo Mail. But since you are now familiar with it, it will be easier.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

Register Here

If you need further assistance, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess