Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

cannot access my e-mails

Customer Question

cannot access my e-mails
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jamston replied 4 years ago.

Jamston :

Hi, my names Jamie and I will be helping you today.

Jamston :

First of all I need to ask you a few questions. Who is your email provider and how do you access your emails? Is it via an email program such as outlook or windows mail, or is it a webmail service like gamil or hotmail that you access via a web browser?

JACUSTOMER-5e8dggfc- :

gmail

Jamston :

Ok, and do you access it by going to google then gmail or do you use a separate program?

JACUSTOMER-5e8dggfc- :

windowsemail

Jamston :

And what errors do you get when you try to send and receive?

JACUSTOMER-5e8dggfc- :

windowsgmail.com

Jamston :

Sorry, where is that displayed? As going to that address does not lead to anything?

JACUSTOMER-5e8dggfc- :

passwordisnotcorrect

Jamston :

Can you try logging into Gmail via your browser by going to https://mail.google.com/intl/en/mail/help/about.html and trying your username and password XXXXX for me please?

JACUSTOMER-5e8dggfc- :

mozilla firefox thengmail.com

Jamston :

If you just click the link in the above message, it should take you straight there.

Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 4 years ago.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8?

Can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please let me know. Thank you,