arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MCSE, RHCE, IBM System X Server Certified
50085326

I bought a va10 in 2010 but didnt buy the programs ,it was working on

Customer Question

I bought a va10 in 2010 but didn't buy the programs ,it was working on windows 7 which I
bought as an update.Windows 7 now requires full installation,and, won't allow me in to
the desktop.......as it's a trial version of the ultimate edition. it will now be neccessary to
install it fully in order to disinstall and install a home version , could you give me a price
for the operation......
Category: Computer
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 3 years ago.

arsufi2002 :

arsufi2002 :

Welcome to Just Answer.

My name isXXXXX look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible

arsufi2002 :

Just confirming your question: You need to purchase Windows 7 ultimate product key, am i rght?

arsufi2002 :

please reply