dantheman2008
dantheman2008, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Build systems for various people (friends, family etc) also general software/hardware issues I can usually fix.
9224578

not getting any emails through since i got new i phone and

Customer Question

not getting any emails through since i got new i phone and had my photos etc backed up
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jerry Hannell replied 4 years ago.

XXXXX XXXXXnell :

*** You can rate this assistance by pressing either BAD-OK-EXCELLENT buttons ***

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name isXXXXX will be happy to assist you today.

XXXXX XXXXXnell :

before the iphone, you were able to receive your emails?

Expert:  dantheman2008 replied 4 years ago.
Hi there
My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to help you. Please be sure to ask me of anything you are unsure about.

Is this a new iPhone you have, and did you have one prior to the current one?
If you had one before, then you will presumably already have an Apple user account and used that to sign in to the current phone? When you set up a new iPhone, it will give you options to either restore from a back up, or set up as a new phone. Which option did you choose? Either way, it sounds as though all you need to do is go through the menu and delete any email accounts that are on the device already, and then just go through the process of setting the email account up again.
Nice and straight forward to do! If you would like exact instructions on how to do this, please ask and I will do my very best to assist you in any way I can.
Hi there
Just wondering if you still need help with this?