Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

i tried to log in to facebook but it said my password XXXXX

Customer Question

i tried to log in to facebook but it said my password XXXXX incorrect also when I tried it told me it would send me an email but when I tried to sign in to my email account it also said my password XXXXX incorrect so I had to create a new email account with new password XXXXX I could access a six digit code for resetting my password XXXXX obviously isn't working now I don't know which email acc is correct I must go to sleep now its 2 15 am in the uk hope you can solve this problem

Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 4 years ago.
Hi! My name is Josh and I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

It sounds like you had your accounts hacked into. The quickest way is to reset the Hotmail account and you can recover the Facebook account.

If your account password has been changed or is no longer accessible than unfortunately you are one of the thousands of Hotmail users with their account hacked daily. The good news is that you can recover your account 99.9% of the time as long as you follow the steps below carefully.

Please click here to access the special recovery form ----> https://account.live.com/acsr?rollrs=04

Enter your email address in the Windows Live ID box

In the next box, enter an email address that you can be contacted at. (Note: The contact email address MUST BE DIFFERENT than your hacked account) If you do not have another email address then you can create one at Gmail.com for the process.

Click on CONTINUE

On the next page you will be asked a series of questions. If you do not know the answer to a question then please do not answer it.

Please fill out as much information as you can. DO NOT answer any questions under the Billing information section unless you have an XBOX live account or Zune card.

Click on SUBMIT

Once your account has been verified, you will receive an email to the contact address that you placed on the form. The email will state your account is verified and provide you with a link to reset your password. (The verified email can take 10 minutes to 24 hours)

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

sorry but this still isn't working

Expert:  Josh replied 4 years ago.
Anne,

Did you complete the form that I have given you?