Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

My computer which I have been using successfully for a while

Customer Question

My computer which I have been using successfully for a while now tells me that It is not windows valid. I have tried to put in the validation key but some of the numbers and letters are now too feint for me to see them. (The sticker was on the bottom of my laptop and has got worn with use) What do I do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Hi, and thanks for using JustAnswer.

Add this page to your Favorites/Bookmarks first, so as to get back to me anytime later on, if needed.

First off, could you let me know if you are using Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8? Also, when did you purchase this computer, and from where?

Expert:  Christine-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.

The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I could not access your reply because you sent me a page asking for my email address and when I entered it you sent a message saying it belonged to a different member. As I could not get any further (it would not let me access another page) I contacted Microsoft who charged me £65.00 for sorting out the problem. On checking my emails to see if they were successful I see you have accepted my email address but it is too late. It now seems that I have paid Microsoft twice!

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Hi, do you still need help with this issue? Do let me know.