Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I WANT TO USE MY DEBIT AND CREDIT CARDS FOR SHOPPING ON LINE.

Customer Question

I WANT TO USE MY DEBIT AND CREDIT CARDS FOR SHOPPING ON LINE. I HAVE HAD A PASSWORD XXXXX SOME YEARS BUT HAVE FORGOTTEN IT. WHAT DO I DO?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

You will need to phone to have the password reset, it cannot be done online due to privacy and security reasons.

Call 0844 811 9111 and once in contact with a customer service representative, you will then need to verify yourself.

When you have, request the password to be reset, and you can then start using it for online purchases.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.