Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Consultant
Experience:  Over 20 years experience with Apple/Windows desktop publishing, design, troubleshooting
25267123

My facebook and email account both got hacked this person has

Customer Question

My facebook and email account both got hacked this person has been impersonating me for 2 years causing me so much trouble they like my mates girlfriends photos just feels like there trying to just destroy my life sending naked photos to girls when I'm married I can't take it no more i can not accesses my facebook account or email account for nearly 2 years what can i do im not good with computers where can i hire a computer hacker to find who this person is and stop them from ruining my life even more than they already have

Category: Computer
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 3 years ago.
Who is your email provider?
Start by going here and select "My account is hacked". Then select "Secure it here" in the drop down. Then when I know who your email provider is we can take care of that too.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have already done that still had no luck this hacker has changed my email it was google mail now when i look threw my cousin facebook account this person has changed the display where my google mail address use to be theres just some mad code there my full name is XXXXX XXXXX birthday displayed on it is the 4th july i can tell you friends names etc that are still on there describe the picture what is displayed this person is really wrecking my life i thought after 2 years they would give up it seems like there getting worse cant i just send a copy of my driving licence or do skype to someone to do with facebook cause i cant remmeber my actual email i think it was ianjones1200cc@.googlemail.com

In that case I suggest you start a new Facebook account and inform Facebook your's has been hacked and to delete it.
If you go to gmail.com and sign in to your email account is everything fine there?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no i cant get in to that gmail no more its like it got shut down as it says it dont exsist

Then it doesn't exist sorry, they probabaly caught the hack, so you will have to make a new one.
When you make the new accounts make sure you use strong passwords.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

can i employ a computer hacker to hack my facebook account back they did it to me so surely i can do it back

I guess but why bother you can just set it all up again and request they be shut down. What happened when you selected "My account is hacked". Then select "Secure it here" in the drop down. You can answer security questions too?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i no what your saying to just set another up but mate i dont have the time to set one up start adding thousands of people do you have a contact details for someone i could employ to hack my account back obviously i will show this person my photo i.d ie driving licence

I need to know why you can't "Secure it here" from previous instructions first, please? You hanen't answered my questions.

You should get to a screen like this:

What happens next?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

mate i got to that and it just wouldnt accept what i was doing when i provided it friends names

But what happens exactly, please? It asks for your name or email, then what?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it asks me to type a friend i do and it just dont come up ive just now realised there is 2 facebook accounts in my name

Ok that makes sense. So did you find it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

one of the accounts has came up but that hardly has no friends on the main one that has friends on like names alice cope sarah jazmyn when i type them and many others nothing comes up if i type my uncles name seamus kavanagh then the other one comes up with hardly no friends how come the one with loads of friends thats causing the problems dont come up

Sorry than I don't know. That's how it is setup or it was hacked can't really say, sorry.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

do you have details of any company or person who i could pay to hack this account back i will bring i.d so they can see its me as the person has my photo up

No sorry. If you can access them both why do you have to "hack" them?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no i cant access them both just can see them on my cousins facebbook she is friends with them so what can u actually do for me then im now confused why ive paid 28 pound

Please give me the website addresses of these sites.

I can try to report it for you but this is not Facebook and only they can help you and we don't do "hacking", sorry, go here and try again please:

Click here

I don't understand how you would even see "naked" pictures of anyone if you can't even log in to Facebook to be honest. Where are you seeing this stuff mate? If you give me the names and website addresses of these accounts they are using for you I will do what I can.