Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

My computer will not log in, just get a black / blue scree

Customer Question

My computer will not log in, just get a black / blue screen
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 years ago.
Thank You!! for posting your Question.My name is XXXXX XXXXX today I will assist you to solve or identify your problem.

Do you see any error message on that screen ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No it is blank, i just have the cursor and that is it

Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 years ago.
Please let me know the make and model no. of the PC ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You are full of shit, i will get my money back!!

Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 years ago.
Why are talking like this? if you do not provide the information completely then, how will I understand your problem, I am not a mind reader nor I can see your PC.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My computer is a samsung RV510. I have told you wat is wrong so could you kindly give me some decent advice as I have paid a lot of money for your help

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Are you there because I am waiting.......

Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 years ago.
I can understand your frustration, but I cannot give you any worng suggestion on assumption and if you do not give complete information, it is not possible to understand your problem and give you proper solution and this is just because we know, you have already deposited the money, but the money is still in your Justanswer account and you get it refund, if you are unsatisfied.

If you have anything like external devices (hard drive, flash drive, printer etc.) connected with the laptop then, disconnect them from the laptop and power off the laptop and then power on the laptop, let me know...
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have given you the information that you have asked for so far. I do not have a 'Just answer' account with you. This is the first time I have asked a question, I have not set up an actual account. I am dissatisfied with your service so I have made a phone call to your call centre to terminate this question and conversation, enabling the transaction to not go through. I do not wish to receive any more advice from you or your company, I am just waiting to get my money back, securely into my account. If this does not happen I shall be making a complaint. I have your name and details. Thank you.