James
James, Sr. Computer Support Expert
Experience:  20 years of experience building, fixing and servicing PCs and operating systems.
24111805

I have just deleted my only icloud back up entry by accident

I have just deleted my only icloud back up entry by accident while trying to restore my broken phone.

Can I get back my deleted icloud data? It has everything important to me.

Andrew
Category: Computer
Expert:  James replied 3 years ago.
Hi Andrew,

As part of Apples very strict security policy, any file that users delete from iCloud is immediately and permanently deleted from Apple's servers, with no way to recover or restore it.

I know this is not what you want to hear and am very sorry to give you this piece of bad bad news, but it would be unprofessional of me to do otherwise. I hope you understand and that you are not going to shoot the messenger...

Thanks,

J.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Is there a way to restore data from deleted apps? This is embarrassing. But I was chatting to this girl on a singles app and I deleted it by accident and I have no other way to contact her?
Expert:  James replied 3 years ago.
I'm really sorry to tell you this...it sucks but you cannot restore that information. Again, the way Apple implemented their infrastructure, all the data of an app is removed with the app, and if you don't have a local backup, there is absolutely no way to restore any of the data.

Again - I'm very sorry. I know it is bad news :(

If you have any other questions or need more information, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond!
I'd appreciate it if you can rate my service using the faces below my answer.

Many thanks,

James.